Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Hair Essentials



Hair Therapy Wrap
(Hair Therapy Wrap, $18.00 Amazon.com)

Deep conditioning during summer months is essential but using a plug in bonnet dryer is torture. My Heat Therapy Wrap is a MUST have!


Jilbere Pastel Shower Comb
(Jilbere Pastel Shower Comb, $1.59 Amazon.com)

This is a year round must have, because I detangle my hair in the shower and this is super easy to use.


Special Pack of 5 ALBERTO VO5 CONDITIONER SUN KISS RASP 15 oz
(VO5 Moisture Milk Strawberry Conditioner, pack of 5 $9.30 Amazon.com)

This is my absolute favorite co-washing conditioner. I love it because it makes my hair feel instantly softer. It's super thin which allows it to get right down to my scalp to wash away any build up without any issues. I love this stuff!

Wave Nouveau Moisturizer Finishing Lotion 32 oz.

(Wave Nouveau Moisturizer Finishing Lotion 32 oz., $10.49 Amazon.com)

My favorite juice! Main ingredients are water and glycerin, which are perfect for moisturizing my hair. I need the large bottle because I use so much of it on a daily basis.

What are your Summer Hair Essentials?!?