Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beauty Break: Noodle & Boo Body Wash


Now since I don't have children you might be wondering why on earth I'm trying out products from Noodle & Boo, but what you don't know is that my skin can be especially sensitive during the summer months.  I don't know about you, but constant sun dries out my skin and even with continuous use of SPF lotions and sprays sometimes I get a burn. 

I turned to Noodle & Boo because I was familiar with their products and I knew that they make luxury products for extremely sensitive skin... what could be more sensitive than a newborns skin, right?  Anyway, the Noodle & Boo Soothing Body Wash is my new favorite body wash.  It's super duper light, cleanses well, doesn't strip my skin, and leaves me smelling just as sweet as a new baby. 

Available at Noodle&Boo.com for just $12.00

Please note samples were received for possible review, see full disclosure