Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Willow Smith: Whip My Hair


Willow Smith is taking over!  First she stole the hearts of fashionista's everywhere showing off her unique style, then she got all of us hair aficionado's attention by rocking a Mohawk inspired by her grandmother, and now she's about to have to music scene on smash with her new Promo single, "Whip My Hair".  Willow is about 9-10 years old but her voice sounds mature for her age and the beat is knockin', this is not a Baby Jamz song.  It's Hot 97 rhyme ready, to use the words of the late great Notorious BIG.  "Whip My Hair," just might be my hair's new theme song!  The rumor mill is buzzing claiming that Jay-Z is behind her and she might be signing to ROC Nation, if that's true I'll be patiently waiting for a Willow Smith track featuring Rihanna and Kanye West.