Monday, September 6, 2010

MoroccanOil Hair Care Collection



I treat my strands like they are two seconds from breaking off and falling on the floor, leaving me bald. Of course my hair isn't that damaged, but it is relaxed and I do occasionally use heat tools to style. So when I look for new products to try I usually find myself picking out the products for dry, damaged, sensitized hair. Finally, I've tried MoroccanOil. The first product I tried was MoroccanOil Hydrating Styling Cream as a leave-in treatment on the recommendation of my hair stylist. I actually really liked it so I decided to go ahead and try the rest. The MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Moisture Repair Conditioner left much to be desired but the Hydrating Styling Cream and Original MoroccanOil Treatment oil are the best. Both leave my hair feeling super soft and sleek.


**samples received for consideration, see full disclosure**