Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick Update: August 2010

Just a quick announcement that for the month of August, I'll be taking a mini break from blogging here at The Anti Hair Slave. I've been writing and updating for going on 3 years now and I need a quick break to refresh and gather my thoughts. Plus, the computer I have is 5 years old so it's a bit of dinosaur and it's been giving me lots of problems lately. I won't be totally M.I.A. though so if there's a question you need answered or something I'll be over on Twitter, follow me @antihairslave and see what I'm up to, working on for September, and/or just to chat!

I'll be back in September with giveaways, new content, and of course hair updates! I hope you stick around, especially since I'll be going way back and posting some content that you may have missed from back in the days when I first started blogging!