Friday, August 6, 2010

AHS named a top 50 hair care blog!

Thanks so much to Rachel for alerting us that The Anti Hair Slave made Spa Beauty School's Top 50 Hair Blogs! I had no idea, but I'm super excited and want to thank all the readers for making us one of the top 50 Hair Blogs out there!

Spa Beauty School thinks we're "Hairriffic because: Seems like a great place for people who have other priorities in life besides their hair. The "Lifestyle Leak" articles are fun to read, with recommendations for books, restaurants, and vacations. Plus the Anti Hair Slave features regular contests - you can't pass up a chance for free swag, right?" Awesome, huh?

I had to come out of hiding to share this news with you guys! Don't forget I'll be back September 1st with more Lifestyle Leak, Hair reviews, my hair update, and of course GIVEAWAYS!