Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss Keys 10 en 1: An Old Favorite

Miss KEY 10 En 1 Super Conditioner 16oz jar.
(Miss Keys 10 en 1 16oz., Amazon.com $11.45)

Miss Keys 10 en 1 was one of the very first conditioners I fell head over heels for when I first started this quest to healthy hair.  To this day I still use Miss Keys 10 en 1 and here's why:

1. The scent - It's light and sweet but not sickening.  Plus it lasts past your rollerset and blow!  I find myself catching whiffs of this conditioner days after I've rinsed it out. 

2. Softness - After each and every use my hair is much more soft than when I first applied it to my hair. 

3. Consistancy - I love a nice thick conditioner and this one is super thick!

4. Results - My hair loves this conditioner too and I can tell so why kick it to the curb?

5. Loves Oils - Not all conditioners like having oil mixed into them but Miss Keys 10 en 1 works wonderuflly well with a little coconut oil mixed in