Friday, June 11, 2010

Lifestyle Leak: Why I love Marshalls

I am a budget/discount shopper by nature.  My mom is a budget shopper and my grandmother is a budget shopper, even my dad is unusually fashionable and budget savvy at the same time!  With that being said, Marshalls is one of my favorite places to go hunting for bargains.  Almost all the items in my apartment have been plucked from Marshalls, TJMaxx, and Homegoods and you would never ever know it. 

Anywoo, the main reason for this post.  I found a Carmen Marc Valvo swimsuit at Marshalls for just $29.99!  I had been eyeing this suit, featuring in the Victoria's Secrect Swim Catalog for months now, but I just didn't want to shell out $145 or even the sale price of $108.  Hooray Marshalls!  

Marshalls Shopping Tip:  Never brave Marshalls on a weekend, you'll be sorry.  The store will be super crowded, messy, and the lines are crazy long.  Instead, go during the week as soon as the store opens.