Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Color Questions to ask your Hair Stylist


Sometimes our biggest fears can create the most exciting changes, and for most women, a change of hair color can be dramatic and scary. Rebecca Friedman, celebrity colorist expert at Goodform Salon in Hollywood (Kim Kardashian’s exclusive colorist) gives her tips on the best questions to ask your stylist before you color, and how to find the right tone for your hair’s texture.

6 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR STYLIST BEFORE A COLOR CHANGE:
1. What is a realistic level of lightness for me to achieve given my current hair color?
2. I've had previous chemical treatments on my hair; will this effect how light I can go?
3. What tones will best suit my complexion?
4. Will the texture of my hair change after I lighten it?
5. How often will I have to come it for touch ups?
6. Do styling products for color treated hair really work?