Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Top 5 Red Nail Polish

I love red nail polish so I'll share with you a list of my favorite nail polishes. I have a lot of red nail polish, but I'm still constantly buying them because I believe that the red nails are a classic that all trendsetters will sometimes wear. No other color is so sexy and feminine as red!

Sometimes people think that brighter shades of red looks better on blonds, and darker shades are best on brunettes and women with darker hair. I would have to agree with this because I know that i look better with bright red lacquer, but I haven't gave up on darker shades, so you don't have to pay too much attention on this! Wear what you like!


This is my top 5 red nail polish:

1.
Dior Vernis 752 Jamaican Pepper


I fell in love at first sight in this nail polish and is my favorite one. Beautiful medium-bright red hue, which contains a tiny shimmer. No orange tones. This polish is very long-wearing, and the texture is wonderful, and therefor is extremely easy to apply. His only downside is the price that is around $22.

2. OPI Vodka & Caviar

Classic red with which you will not go unnoticed! It has additives orange tones. Texture and lasting are very good, and you don't need as the nail polish itself gives a very high glass shine. Price is around $6.

3.
China Glaze Ruby Pumps China Glaze Ruby Pumps


There is nothing like this nail polish! Red glitter jelly base will simply leave you breathless! The only problem will be harder removal because of the sequin, but believe me, you will not regret it because this is wonderful polish. Picture can not show how wonderful this polish sparkle. The price is around $4.

4. Essie Really Red


This shade is very similar to OPI Vodka & Caviar nail polish, but it has jelly texture so you'll want to eat your nails! Essie varnishes are of high quality, durability is excellent and easy to apply. Price is $1.5.

5. Rimmel Hot Gossip


I bought this nail polish at saleswomen suggestion, but I have intended to buy more expesive nail polish. She told me that I will be very satisfied with this polish, and the price is only $6. And was right! Nail polish is beautiful, perfect texture, and the biggest surprise is the brush that I think is the best on the market! It is thin and wide with a rounded end so it perfectly fits to nails shape, and you won't make a mess even if you are in a hurry.


That was my top 5 list of favorite red nail polish, and now tell me which are your top 5?


You might also like:

Do It Yourself: Create Interesting Nail Art

The Perfect Home Manicure

Beauty Trend: Nail Polish