Sunday, May 9, 2010

double S by Sanja Grohar

I was invited by designer Edita Nardin to a fashion show where Sanja Grohar ( miss slovenia and a singer) presented her jeans collection.The prices will be between 120 and 250€. They will be avaliable in e-shop and in Nama

I finally had the honor to met Edita in person. She presented me to designer Tina Pavlin too. Expect a post about her soon because she is designing the craziest shorts!
my friend Lucija, me, Edita Nardin and Tina Pavlin

I love this pair (double s + edita nardin):
Accessories are from zelolepo. This could be the reason that I love this picture so much. I mean.. I am dreaming about this bag... :D
The show was very well organized. There was red carpet, great ambient and we also got the goodies bag (lancome lip gloss, lancome face cream sample and Nama magazine).

photos by me, zurnal and double s official site